Our business is driven by human connection
We are a company providing inspiration in every corner of the country
What can we do for you ?
Keeping your facility and your users up and running
Everyone says they offer the best service, so it means a lot more when owners and operators like you say it for us. In the 2021 Club Equipment Benchmarking Report, 140 Project operators ranked Ken’s Gym Solutions #1 in “After Sales Service.”
Helping you keep your business running smoothly is a top priority for us. We can provide training for your staff, will quickly resolve any issues, and offer one of the best warranties in the industry. To ensure your satisfaction and ultimately that of your users we offer:
Quick Resolution — We complete most on-site repairs within 24-48 hours and deliver parts with a 97% on-time shipping rate.
Staff Training — To keep downtime to a minimum, we can offer certified training if desired, so your staff can perform minor repairs and general maintenance.
Extensive Technician Network — We have one of the best networks of certified technicians in India
Ken’s Gym Solutions provides professional attention to every detail. The moment you place your order, we begin the process of making sure you’re completely satisfied with installation. From pre-install site surveys to equipment training and documentation at installation, our team provides first-class communication and attention to detail.
Our extensive network of certified installers spans 16 states. We provide them with ongoing service and technical training widely recognized as the most comprehensive in the industry, as well as the proper equipment and experience, so you can be assured of our high standards for a quality installation.
These limited warranties offers:
- The best service – Over 90% customer satisfaction rating as compared to our competitors.
- Certified technicians are experts in servicing all types of fitness equipment in your area.
- Prompt service to keep your equipment running efficiently and effectively with increased up-time.
Extended commercial limited warranty program:
- Managed risk of unpredictable and potentially expensive costs by expanding coverage at a fixed rate.
- Extends equipment life by implementing proper procedures.
- Is available on Commercial Cardio Equipment at time of original sale.