This machine answers all three concerns. We get it, time is important to everyone, you want to get your workout in and get on with your day, but not all of us have time to get the hour long session to tone all the parts of the body. Because the CC81 combines all the elements of climbing, you can be confident in knowing that your entire core and extremities will get the necessary workout they need. Arms, torsos, glutes, quards, even that six pack you’re constantly working at, all of those will naturally come from this full body exercise. This machine will not let you cheat in your workout but it’s smooth operation won’t intimidate you from getting back on it. Similar products that are in the same category are in the $4k – $5K range (and that’s on the cheaper end). Most of those products are also found in high end gyms that include expensive monthly fees and inconvenient workout times. Sometimes working out is hard enough, let alone driving to the gym and paying someone to tell you what to do. Not with your CC81. At Sole we pride ourselves on finding products that deserve to go to the masses. Everyone should have that right to workout on quality, durable and dependable fitness products, and they shouldn’t be expected to break the bank when doing so.
Space can also sometimes be the reason for not buying a piece of home fitness equipment. At times they can require too much of your living area, or depending on your situation, can sometimes be too loud to use. That’s why this machine is built vertically, the vertical space it takes up is unused area and will give users the flexibility to store it and move it anywhere in the home.
The resistance dial on the console allows users to toggle back and forth between high intensity intervals and rest periods. Also conveniently placed water bottle holders, tablet holder and bluetooth capabilities give the users all the necessary comforts to keep pushing through the workout. Easy push pin adjustable handlebars, with 4 different height settings, give users with varying heights the flexibility they need to adjust the machine to their liking, instead of the other way around. Looking to tone your triceps and biceps, keep the handles front facing…or to switch your focus to the deltoids, adjust the handles to face outward. The variance in your workouts will help keep your workouts fresh and your muscles challenged.
Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a tablet holder and built in water bottle holders.
- Resistance knob design makes increasing or decreasing the resistance a simple and easy process.
- Adjustable Handles push pin design that makes changing the feel and stretch of your workout a quick and painless process.
- Integrated tablet holder allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- Custom Designed Foot PedalsThese unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress.
- Strong FrameThe SOLE Cardio Climber uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handle placements, to help provide workout variance.
Be the first to review “Sole CC81 Cardio Climber”