- Magnetic Resistance – Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Adjustable Seating – Allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat. Because all users differ in height it’s important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
- Display – Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means less distractions and more achievement.
- Frame – A strong durable frame is vital for Light Commercial bikes. Heavy Steel tubing along with aluminum shroud makes the SOLE bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront act as touch points and make moving the bikes easy and convenient.
- Light Commercial – Is meant for 5 hours of use (or less) per day. Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes and non-due paying gyms.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – Listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated Tablet/Phone Holder – Allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
Bikes, Sole Bikes
Sole LCR Recumbent Bike
Recently named a best buy, the Sole Light Commercial LCR recumbent bike can best be described as dependable, comfortable and affordable. It’s ideal for apartment complexes, physical therapy clinics, fitness studios, school weight rooms and even for home use.
With its intented use in light commercial settings, Sole went about designing a bike that would A) hold up under consistent use by multiple users, B) provide enough support and comfort to everyone, regardless of age, weight or health and C) be worth every penny of its purchase.
Because light commercial products are typically used by multiple people on a regular basis, they need to be both stable and durable. The Sole LCR is equipped with a heavy 30 lb. flywheel that boasts 40 levels of resistance and will challenge any user regardless of their fitness level. The supportive back and adjustable seat are ideal for multiple users and can be controlled by the conveniently placed handlebars. The workouts can be easily tracked through the use of the vibrant 10.1″ TFT LCD display. The large detailed LCD is ideal for users looking to map out their fitness goals without feeling overwhelmed by the usual misleading fitness display information.
Set up can sometimes be a hassle with fitness equipment. Rest assured that the LCR is easy to assemble and can be placed in any residential or light commercial setting. Sole understands the fitness mentality. We want you on your equipment as soon as possible. The LCR comes mostly pre-assembled, with easy-to-follow assembly directions, giving you less headaches and more motivation to get started on your workout goals.
*New for this year, the LCR now includes an Integrated tablet holder. This allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines, also included is a USB port to charge your smart devices while working out and Bluetooth Audio Speakers so you can listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
|Item Weight(lbs.)||145 Lbs.|
|Weight Capacity(lbs.)||350 Lbs.|
|Box Dimensions||57″ X 18″ X 30″|
|Bluetooth Speaker Compatible||Yes|
|Usb Device Charging||Yes|
|Heart Rate Monitoring|
|Chest Strap Included||Yes|
|Workout Display||10.1″ Tft Lcd|
|Display Color||White Back-lit|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Resistance||Ems 1 – 40 Levels|
|Flywheel Weight (lbs.)||30 Lbs.|
|Pulse Grip Type||Salutron|